It’s a great time in your life as what started out as a hobby is turning into a successful business venture. You have hit on something that you love and are very good at. So good, that you have advanced after the purchase of brewing equipment from a small unit to the point where you have managed to buy a large shop in a good area with the help of a loan that will be part brewery and part bar to welcome customers.
Your marketing strategy is working with you certain of attracting customers, but before you welcome them you want the premises to set the tone. To enable this, you decide to speak to experts in laying an epoxy floor in Adelaide for the following reasons.
1.You want the bar to exude class, and you know that an epoxy surface will offer that. Because it can put together containing many colours, you can find one that will both suit the ambience and fit into your branding.
- As epoxy flooring is resistant to high temperatures you know that there will be no issues if any food or hot drinks you serve will cause damage to it.
- It is also chemical resistant and can be cleaned without any damage occurring, which is perfect for the brewing plant part of the premises. It ensures no lasting damage or repair costs with the inconvenience that comes with it.
- Being able to handle water without any seepage is another huge bonus in an industry where there is much of it used. Extra grip can be applied to prevent the chance of accidents.
- The robust nature of an epoxy floor ensures it is shock resistant so any dropped heavy tools or machinery will not cause damage.
- The longevity of an epoxy floor is great news, especially as it will hopefully see many customers tread on it. It will prove an excellent financial decision.
- As few materials are ever required for repairs, it means that your new floor will also be eco-friendly, which fits into the core principles of your business.
- Having a surface that reflects light will illuminate the whole space, offering the illusion that your bar area is larger than it is.
Your epoxy floor will exude class and prove to be a cost effective decision, which can be tailored to your branding needs and offer safety features. Cheers to that!